10 January, 2011

The Beauty of Emma Watson


This post was a long time in coming. I would have liked to have finished it before Christmas, which has brought all sorts of new distractions (as I was anticipating), but my completionist tendencies insisted that I view ALL the Emma Watson pictures in the universe (a task I am still working on) before making this post, despite the fact that I've probably seen the best ones by now. But as much as I enjoy drowning myself in Emma's beauty, life goes on, and so must I. Long story short, these are the best of the best pictures I've come across - my top favorites - that show off the ineffable beauty of Emma Watson. Enjoy. (I know I have been.)
































Thanks for letting the world share in your beauty, Emma. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment