13 March, 2008

Breakfast of Champions: A bowl of fruity oatmeal and peanut butter and jelly on a toasted english muffin, with a glass of your choice of juice (or in my case, Gatorade).

Life Improvement Strategy (Bootstrap Method):

>Exercise every day
>Eat less, but not necessarily less often
>Adapt to a diurnal schedule
>Stop being afraid of people
>Stop self-doubt, self-hatred, and self-sabotage (starting with the thought that this whole strategy is lame)
>Go outside in daylight
>Get new glasses

Long-term goals:

>Get a job
>Move out
>Make new friends that share my interests (no offense to the friend(s?) I have now)
>Get a girlfriend

And a big FUCK!!! YOU!!! (cue that guy from Letterman) to everybody who didn't magically help me when I was too pathetic to help myself. If any of this stuff actually works, I'll be a lot better than most people on this planet. That's not egoism, that's just a statement of how hard this sort of thing is for me. And fuck you to all the positive people out there who right now are saying "yeah, that's the plan, you've got it now!" You guys are the worst, because you didn't help me either.

"You have no idea how refreshing it is to hear somebody even more cynical than I am." Actually though, I'm getting pretty tired of my brother's apocalyptic nihilism. I need a more positive influence in my life, after all.

I miss Miss Viv.

No comments:

Post a Comment